The Washington, DC Chapter of the 7×24 Exchange, the leading reliability of mission-critical facilities organization, is sponsoring a data center reliability seminar at AiNET. It will be held at AiNET’s TIA-942 Tier IV data center in Beltsville, MD on May 31, 2012. Please see the invitation below for information about attending. Space is limited and if the event is fully subscribed, another session may be held at a later date.
- The Historic Hutzler Brothers Palace is Again Open for Business
- Cybersafe Solutions Announces Partnership with AiNET, Takes Cyber Security to the Next Level
- Key Elements of a Disaster Recovery Plan Test
- The Essentials of Business Continuity Are Found in the Cloud
- AiNET Hosts “Future Cities: Baltimore” a collaboration on Building a Brighter Baltimore