The Washington, DC Chapter of the 7×24 Exchange, the leading reliability of mission-critical facilities organization, is sponsoring a data center reliability seminar at AiNET. It will be held at AiNET’s TIA-942 Tier IV data center in Beltsville, MD on May 31, 2012. Please see the invitation below for information about attending. Space is limited and if the event is fully subscribed, another session may be held at a later date.
- AiNET Awarded for Contributions Made to Downtown Baltimore Community
- AiNET CEO Deepak Jain Nominated for Technologist of the Year
- AiNET Receives Top Minority Owned Business Designation
- AiNET brings dark fiber to Prince George’s County Public Safety Communications Radio Network
- AiNET Investing $5 Million to Improve Downtown Baltimore Data Center and Hutzler’s Palace