AiNET offers data center Colocation space from a share of a single cabinet to a private, caged area encompassing hundreds of cabinets and thousands of square feet. AiNET can even provide a complete range of Professional Services, available on a 24×7 basis, to supplement your staff and support your colocation operations according to your needs.
A Data Center Cabinet is the building block for Colocation services. Start with a portion of one and grow from there to house your network and server equipment or to power your Cloud solution.
Colocation Cabinet Features:
- Fully Welded Tubular Steel Construction
- Load Capacity: > 1000 lbs (450 kg)
- EIA Rack Width: 19″ or 23″
- Meets or Exceeds Seismic Zone 4 requirements (where applicable)
- Fully adjustable mounting rails: tapped or cage-nut with optional RMU markings
- Locking/removable reinforced doors with ventilation patterns that exceed manufacturer’s recommended air flow requirements
- Flush top panels with cable knock-outs for data cable (fiber and copper)
- Unique Friction and Tumbler Locking for each data center cabinet
- Biometric and electronic locking available
- Redundant/diverse network uplinks within data center
- Cabinet-to-cabinet cross connects with colocation, MMR or data centers
- Access to relevant, “real time” data feeds through our Building Management System (BMS) whereby you can monitor “in colo” temperature and humidity, UPS loads, and also review maintenance logs
- 24×7 Support: Remote and Smart Hands to full AiNET Monitoring & Profiling Service
Each cabinet exceeds major server manufacturer specifications and is compatible with Dell™, Sun™, HP™, IBM™, Cisco™ and other 19″/23″ rackable data center equipment.
Data Center Colocation Power Availability:
- Over 35kw per rack in AC or DC configurations
- Single, Dual and Triple (A+B+C) power feeds
- 110, 208/220, 277, 480V AC feeder options
- 48 – 600V DC power options
- All power feeds backed by separate uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
All AiNET Colocation Data Center Cabinets are backed by AiNET’s industry-leading 100% Service Level Agreement (SLA).