Find the Perfect Data Center for You
Think all data centers are the same? Think again. Just as your business depends on sophisticated technology, your technology depends on a high-quality colocation provider for its availability and security.
With nearly a quarter century of global colocation experience, AiNET’s Baltimore-Washington area data centers are among the world’s most sophisticated, providing businesses of all sizes and industries with the highest level of security and maintainability.
Each of our facilities is SAS-70 Type II/SSAE 16 Type II certified and compliant. And AiNET owns its entire service delivery structure from the ground-up: fiber networks, data centers, equipment, and staff.
Tour the Region’s Top Data Center Facilities
Start your data center exploration by touring one or both of our sophisticated Baltimore-Washington facilities:
One Market Center in downtown Baltimore connects organizations all over Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic, with dozens of internet service providers operating in a carrier-neutral environment, to provide the highest levels of flexibility to our colocation clients.
At One Market Center, you’ll get:
- Convenient downtown location
- Reliable and redundant power from 4 different grids
- 7 Floors and 250,000 square feet of raised floor and NOC/SOC technical space
- Every major internet service provider in the Mid-Atlantic inside the building
Built to meet the high demands of the federal government, our Washington-area data center has been continuously serving enterprise-scale clients for decades. This facility provides the highest levels of security, reliability, and connectivity.
At our Beltsville data center, you’ll get:
- 100GB speed internet access
- 24/7 On-site support, including engineers and Smart Hands
- Highest tier security including biometric access control systems
- 2 independent generators, 2 independent energy feeds/suppliers
And now we’re sharing our data center expertise with you.
Our new complimentary whitepaper, 6 Tips to Help You Buy Colocation Like a Pro, gives you the insights you need to expertly compare data center facilities and providers.
In 6 Tips to Help You Buy Colocation Like a Pro, you’ll get guidance on:
- The size of a data center footprint you’ll require
- How to evaluate a facility’s ability to maintain your data securely
- Whether a facility is compliant with standards or regulations that apply to your industry
- The most important questions to ask data center managers
- Much more
The future of your business may depend on the quality of your colocation provider. Make sure your choice is an informed one by downloading our free whitepaper today.