A Simple, Effective and Affordable DR/COOP Solution for IBM Power Systems® Users
AiNET and Global Midrange Technologies, Inc. are IBM Solutions Partners® and together have created a simple, effective and highly-affordable Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations (DR/COOP) solution for enterprises relying on IBM Power Systems for their mission-critical applications.
Beneficiaries enjoy the operational certainty of having their production IBM Power System (AS/400®) replicating to a backup (high availability) Power 7 System® operating in AiNET’s hardened, ultra-reliable TIA-942 Tier IV data center with connectivity provided via a hardened, redundant, and diverse fiber optic network.
Charged as a monthly fee, the offering packages all of the hardware, Tier IV data center facilities, maintenance, support and communications necessary to implement and operate an effective DR/COOP solution. The solution can be operational in as little as four weeks.
Complete Base Package:
- IBM Power 720 – 6 core 3.0 GHz system (1 active processor)
- 16 GB of memory
- 1 TB of RAID 5 disk
- IBM iCluster® replication software for both production and CBU systems
- 3 years of 24×7 hardware and software maintenance on the CBU system
- Colocation and facilities management in AiNET TIA-942 Tier IV data center in Beltsville, MD
- Communications (high-quality Internet connectivity in the data center)
The price of the base package is less than $3,300/month.
Beltsville, MD is approximately 15 miles from downtown Washington, DC and 20 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport.