Position: Administrative/Accounting Assistant
Perm Salary: DOE
Location: Beltsville, MD 20705
Work Status: US Citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience.
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience.
- High level of proficiency in Intuit QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be available to work the times and days specified.
- Must pass civil and criminal background and drug test investigation.
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a government contractor organization
The position is located in Beltsville, MD. The position is based on an 8 hour, 5 day per week work week. Hours will be 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Your primary day-to-day responsibilities will be, to serve as the primary point of contact of the Client Corporate Office, and to support multiple departments. Responsibilities will also include, answering phones (screen and refer calls appropriately), distribute incoming mail and faxes, process outgoing express mailings, order supplies and maintain office equipment, perform detailed administrative functions for the organization, prepare, process, monitor and update required reports and documents, coordinate office activities, calendars and schedules, facilitate and support office meetings as required, draft and edit correspondence, assist staff with proofreading, format and input data on excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and word documents, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, follow through on issues in a timely manner, and provide accounting support in accounts payable, filing, spreadsheets.
Commensurate with Experience & Job History, Full Benefits, 401K, Vacation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com