Position: Executive Recruiter
Perm Salary: DOE
Location: Beltsville, MD 20705
Work Status: US Citizen
Professional oral and written communication skills
Proficiency with MS Office applications
Skills and Qualifications
Individuals in this position will work in both an individual and team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships.
- Possess fearlessness and vision, with an imaginative and creative flare.
- Identify, network and sell AiNET to potential candidates / job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of job boards, social networking and college/community recruitment
- Review and confirm position specifications with hiring managers and develop and post position requisitions on the company website, job boards, and social media platforms.
- Source candidates through creative and cost-effective recruitment strategies in partnership with hiring managers.
- Implement creative sourcing strategies and effective screening methods to hire the absolute best candidates.
- Willingness to represent AiNET in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours.
- Maintain and update a prospective candidate pipeline/hot list.
- Documentation of all candidate conversations for historical data and productivity reporting.
- Compose offer letters and other federal and state required new hire documentation.
- Work with hiring managers to negotiate pay rates and make offers in accordance with company goals and expectations.
- Review and make recommendations to existing human resource policies and practices and assist in the continuous development of a comprehensive onboarding program.
- Provide support for other human resource projects and programs.
- Support the RFP process by sourcing candidates, obtaining contingent offer letters (on an as-needed basis), and working with hiring managers to determine labor rates.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create monthly newsletters.