AiNET offers data center Colocation space from a share of a single cabinet to a private, caged area encompassing hundreds of cabinets and thousands of square feet. AiNET can even provide a complete range of Professional Services, available on a 24×7 basis, to supplement your staff and support your colocation operations according to your needs.
A Data Center Cabinet is the building block for Colocation services. Start with a portion of one and grow from there to house your network and server equipment or to power your Cloud solution.
Colocation Cabinet Features:
- Fully Welded Tubular Steel Construction
- Load Capacity: > 1000 lbs (450 kg)
- EIA Rack Width: 19″ or 23″
- Meets or Exceeds Seismic Zone 4 requirements (where applicable)
- Fully adjustable mounting rails: tapped or cage-nut with optional RMU markings
- Locking/removable reinforced doors with ventilation patterns that exceed manufacturer’s recommended air flow requirements
- Flush top panels with cable knock-outs for data cable (fiber and copper)
- Unique Friction and Tumbler Locking for each data center cabinet
- Biometric and electronic locking available
- Redundant/diverse network uplinks within data center
- Cabinet-to-cabinet cross connects with colocation, MMR or data centers
- Access to relevant, “real time” data feeds through our Building Management System (BMS) whereby you can monitor “in colo” temperature and humidity, UPS loads, and also review maintenance logs
- 24×7 Support: Remote and Smart Hands to full AiNET Monitoring & Profiling Service
Each cabinet exceeds major server manufacturer specifications and is compatible with Dell™, Sun™, HP™, IBM™, Cisco™ and other 19″/23″ rackable data center equipment.
Data Center Colocation Power Availability:
- Over 35kw per rack in AC or DC configurations
- Single, Dual and Triple (A+B+C) power feeds
- 110, 208/220, 277, 480V AC feeder options
- 48 – 600V DC power options
- All power feeds backed by separate uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
All AiNET Colocation Data Center Cabinets are backed by AiNET’s industry-leading 100% Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Colocation Cages and Private Suites
Colocation Cages and Private Suites provide for growth, flexibility, and additional or customized security. These offerings are designed to accommodate from as few as 2 racks with working room in front and behind to several hundred independent racks.
In addition to the potential for customized power and climate controls, Private Suites are the most secure method for colocating network equipment and servers, and guarantee the continual operation of servers with restricted access and the permanent availability of company data. Private Suites are often configured for SCIF and other uses. They can be built to DCID 6/9, ICD 705.2 and other physical security specifications.
If your organization offers webhosting or Cloud services, or if you are pursuing HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), SAS-70/SSAE-16, PCI-DSS, EHNAC (EMR) or other industry compliance, then AiNET Colocation Cages and Private Suites can be part of your solution.