If you are a real estate professional dealing with data centers and looking to present your clients with an exciting facility, then please contact us.
Quick facts about AiNET’s WDC-8 data center in Beltsville, MD:
- Secure, single story, 42,000 sf purpose-built data center.
- Significant renovations 2003, 2007.
- Easily reachable from BWI, Dulles and National airports.
- Finished, raised-floor space immediately available.
- Staffed 24/7/365 on-site by security, network and systems specialists.
- Owned and operated by debt-free AiNET.
- SAS 70 Type II and TIA-942 Tier IV certified.
- Strong value position.
- Utility market deregulation has placed power costs on par with Northern Virginia.
- Guaranteed PUE and no additional surcharges (consumption of same MWHr in January and July has same charge).
Power and Cooling
- Main power fed by two, independent substations.
- 2N power redundancy; includes full UPS support for each power feeder.
- Power protection includes unique, now-patented, technology offering protection against a class of problems that afflict all other data centers.
- 7-day on-site generator fuel supply.
- 3N cooling redundancy on active elements, 2N on passive (cooling loops).
- On-site well and gravity-fed water reservoir.
- All power and cooling systems completely redundant with maintenance bypass (please see block diagrams).
- Carrier-neutral facility with multiple carriers built into the facility.
- Facility also served by AiNET’s own regional DWDM fiber network providing easy, cross-connect access to regional carrier hotels.
- Remote hands and deep professional services.
- Complete office space including conference rooms.
- Disaster recovery and continuity of operations support services.
- Hosting, Storage Solutions and Cloud services.
- Approved GSA Schedule.