AiNET builds dark fiber and other cable systems in some of the toughest environments in the country. Government facilities, historical districts, and other difficult regulatory areas are an AiNET specialty.
AiNET is currently building a major fiber network throughout the challenging environment of downtown Washington, DC. This diverse network will add approximately 10,000 fiber miles to AiNET’s already significant data center and fiber facilities in the area. As part of this build, these photos follow the placement of a manhole at 30th and K Streets, NW on the riverfront. This part of K Street, then Water Street, was at the commercial heart of the original city of Georgetown, which predated establishment of the nation’s capital. Work in an urban, historical district requires the higher level of experience, skill and management for which AiNET’s OSP fiber construction team is known.
For all fiber implementation projects of all sizes, AiNET’s fiber construction group provides outside/inside plant engineering, permitting and inspectors for:
• Site surveys
• High precision GIS / GPS mapping
• Manholes, conduits, microducting
• Outside plant security engineering
• Directional bore, trenching, microtrenching
• Poleline and underground engineering
• Fiber optic cable including loose tube & ribbon and high thread count
• Systems integration
• Network operation & maintenance
• Building permitting and inspectors
• Lateral, demarcation (DMARC), risers
• Outside/inside plant engineering
Trust AiNET to specify the job and complete it correctly. The first time. Every time.
For more information on AiNET’s OSP construction services, dark fiber or lit circuits on the Washington, DC network, please contact us.