Job Type: Full-time
Location: Beltsville, MD
Pay Range: $36,000-$45,000
Schedule: M-F Flexed
Clearance Status: Must be able to obtain security clearance
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. They will support the company in meeting its objectives and goals by performing a variety of data entry and administrative tasks in the Accounting/Finance department. This includes processing invoices, transactions, expenses as well as updating our accounting database.
- Manage multiple entity and intercompany transactions
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and files [administrative functions]
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Review chart of accounts for relevance and accuracy
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Balance general ledger by reconciling entries
- Maintain historical records by filing documents
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Prepare and keep track of multiple types of practitioner and corporate invoices
- Manage bill payments for various accounts
- Manage customer payments
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements and advise on necessary actions
- Other related duties as assigned
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Excellent Excel skills (ie. pivot tables, vlookup)
- Strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of documents.
- Work well in a team, under pressure, and be able to multi-task.
- Must be Computer Savvy: required to have skills with QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, web navigation, apps, and troubleshooting.
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.