HR Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Beltsville, MD
Schedule: M-F Flexed
Clearance Status: Must be able to obtain
Individuals in this position will work in both an individual and team environment. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many calls, networking, generating leads and scheduling/participating in potential candidate interviews.
- Possess fearlessness and vision, with an imaginative and creative flare.
- Source potential candidates through creative and cost-effective recruitment strategies in partnership with Team Leaders.
- Willingness to represent AiNET in a professional, positive and energetic manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours.
- Communicate with Team Leaders to negotiate pay rates and make offers in accordance with company goals and expectations.
- Perform pre-screen and interviews, offer letter drafting, pre-employment checklist and candidate documentation.
- Perform onboarding processes for new hires.
- Update and maintain job descriptions.
- Assist in answering employee questions regarding policy, benefits, etc.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing documents, distributing mail, and filing.
- Assist Team Leaders and Executives with administrative tasks and projects.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Ability to multi-task, and be open to a variety of responsibilities and tasks
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of data center experience
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.