Job Type: Full-time
Location: Beltsville, MD
Pay Range: $20-$30/hr
Schedule: M-F (40 hr/week)
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for general repairs and maintenance in our commercial and real estate properties.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Will include, but not limited to
· Complete and participate in misc maintenance & repair task(s) given from Task Management
· Respond to residential service requests
· Complete Unit Turnovers
· Provide excellent customer service
· Participate in all maintenance projects and assist with troubleshooting & repair investigations with the facilities team.
· Be on-call for after-hours emergency maintenance
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
· Drywall Patch & Repair skills (including painting & touch up).
· Excellent communication skills
· Basic Electricity and HVAC experience (desired)
· Plumbing, carpentry, and minor appliance repair skills (required)
· Clean driving record
· Work well in a team, under pressure, and be able to multi-task
· Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
· Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction and scope
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2 years (Preferred)
· Paid time off
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.