Job Type: Full-time
Location: Beltsville, MD
Pay Range: $75,000-$100,000
Schedule: M-F Flexed
Clearance Status: Must be able to obtain security clearance
The Director of Marketing Internet Products and Services will develop and implement AiNET and its respective companies’ web-based marketing strategy to promote the brands, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate internet sales.
- Hires and trains departmental staff including web designers, copywriters, and other staff involved in online marketing campaigns.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and workload of departmental staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with staff.
- Consults with management and communicates with staff to understand goals and scope of the desired marketing program.
- Analyzes existing website traffic and internet activity related to the company and products.
- Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to AiNET and its respective company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product or service.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
- Assists with budget preparation for marketing department.
- Oversees the implementation of online marketing plans; compiles and analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of such plans.
- Reports campaign results to management, addressing any questions or concerns.
- Identifies and recommends improvements and modifications to existing programs and additional or new marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Collaborates with and coordinates communication among information technology, sales, research, and other departments to complete projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of online marketing opportunities and trends, web analytics, and SEO techniques.
- Assists with development of the organizations website to ensure its efficiency and efficacy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of social media, HTML, and web design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics.
- Ability to implement marketing plans.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 years of internet marketing experience with a proven and verifiable record of accomplishments required.
- At least 4 years in a leadership role.
· Paid time off
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com