The Sales Assistant will support the Vice President of Sales with meeting department goals.
- Initiate potential and support new partnership development efforts at AiNET
- Generate sales leads and follow up on inbound inquiries
- Prepare sales presentations, campaign documentation and proposal templates
- Participate and attend sales/business development meetings
- Provide client support services via phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face
- Input and maintain client information into sales database
- Measure, track client and partnership development progress
- Act as AiNET liaison for customers, partners and sales management and other internal AiNET teams
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to follow directions with the ability to work independently
- Must be able to work flexible work hours
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor Degree preferred.