Job Type: Full-time
Location: Multiple Property Locations Throughout DMV
Schedule: M-F Flexed
Clearance Status: Must be able to obtain
AiNET is a dynamic, rapidly growing, and award-winning high-tech company with cutting-edge IT. We are seeking a high-energy, driven, self-starter to join our Facilities.
The primary responsibility is to focus on support, operation, maintenance, renovation, and repair of facilities, equipment, stationary engines, chillers, and other mechanical equipment to provide utilities for our 24 hours 7 days a week data center.
- Execute preventive maintenance: replace pumps, mechanical seals, fan, change/add oil, and replace belts, motors, oil filters, air filters on a daily, weekly, monthly, semiannually and annually basis. Must have standalone experience.
- Perform routine frequent inspections to ensure equipment is operating properly and repairs of all systems and auxiliary equipment.
- Use chemicals as specified to treat the condenser water and closed loop systems.
- Assist Facilities Supervisor with outside services as needed for equipment repairs.
- Make misc repairs and upgrades to electrical and mechanical systems.
- Maintain an engineer’s log book of day to day operations.
- Familiarity with access controls systems a plus.
- Troubleshoot problems to keep plant operating and running efficiently.
- Respond to after hour emergency facility issues as needed.
- Work directly with contractors on project and repair work.
- Provide feedback, notifications, and coordinate with 24/7 tenants/customers involving scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance, safety concerns, and mission critical data center issues.
- Able to prioritize and process requests for scheduled and non-scheduled building service, preventive maintenance, and emergency service requests.
- Recommend corrective and preventive actions to management to ensure mission critical operations are maintained.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with staff.
- Other related duties as assigned
- First Grade Stationary Engineer Maryland License (or other jurisdiction/state)
- High School Diploma
- US Citizen
- 5 years relevant working experience
- Strong skills in evaluating and proposing corrective action and operational improvements for needed repairs of equipment within facilities. Flexibility to be available to work any shift with proper notice, per job requirement.
- Proficient in interpreting plans and drawings specifications for all engineering related to electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge in writing, reviewing/revising standard operating procedures of utility systems and facility systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and operating HVAC systems, chillers, pumps, generators, and cooling towers.
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.